Tuesday, May 15, 2012

1-4

For the record: I'm going to be doing more than one of these at a time so here we go. Song from the first musical you heard: Fiddler on the Roof- Matchmaker http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59Hj7bp38f8 This is the show that got me into theater. I can not tell you how many times I performed this song when I was younger. I got out my broom, dustpans, and rags cleaning nothing while singing this song over and over and over and over. This song is so very special to me. The entire show is very special to me and every performance I have ever seen of it sense being in my youth has bored me to tears. I think I have my heart and mind set way to high about how it should be done and how good it should be as well. Because you're a girl from a poor family so whatever Yentl brings you'll take! Right? Of course right. From your latest musical obsession: I'm going out of the box on this one. I'm blowing up the box. The Fray- How to Save a life. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjVQ36NhbMk&ob=av3e This obviously is just a band and not a musical but I have a bunch of ideas about making a musical based on songs. I have the way this would be staged and everything. It's a song that really helped me get through the year. Seeing it onstage could be a really awesome experience . Between the lines of fear and blame, you begin to wonder why you came. Demonstrating how underrated you think a musical is. Parade: It Don't Make Sense. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntUGlau5fpg This musical is underrated. Terribly. It deserves every award ever made. I could write books about how much I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment