Tuesday, January 17, 2012

fuck a duck and luck your shluck

What am I looking forward to?

Honestly I don't know, I feel like I am suppose to say some huge ass big deal kind of thing but the things I look forward to are small and simple

I'm looking forward to the hunger games, perks of being a wallflower, and the final twilight film.

(ok yeah yeah I hate twilight but grace tadd and lisha made it fuckin awesome)

I look forward to exploring the world and constantly giving my books away to people

I am looking forward to poetry class and talking with my teacher in his office like we did last year. I'm looking forward to leaving and all the shit baggage that comes with it.

I look forward to opening "See how they Run"

I look forward to finding out if my mom will actually come see this one

I look forward to my new computer

I look forward to be reunited with jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment