Thursday, January 5, 2012

"Lady!" He called from the balcony, "we are dying!"

I am supposed to post picture of my best friend but I just barely did that with the
"things that make me happy" post. So I need to think of something different today.

SO INSTEAD WERE GONNA DO SOMETHING REALLY FUN:

I'm going to play a song and write down everything that comes to mind:

The song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqLGuRX_nLM


First off I have never heard this song before. It just said the queen has been overthrown. i agree. lets overthrow bitches! OH IT JUST GOT ALL DANCY!!! she is kind of like a mix of regina spektor beyonce and rilo kiley. omg im pretty much in love excuse me while i have my dance break. also did you see what i called this blog post? sometimes i just think of random things in my head and make that the title. AND THATS OK.

wanna know why I smile alot? Cause it's worth it :) MARCEL THE SHELL WITH SHOES ON BITCHES

Freddy the fish with a bowel syndrome

I can imagine this song in some crazy anime shit kinda thing na na mean? like the bad guys from the fifth planet come to kill the ewoks or something but the good guys prevail...LIKE A BOSS DAMNIT. I'm gonna favorite this song. Its really good. I have never even heard of this woman before.

I wonder what kind of sack lunch her mom made her when she went to kindergarten

No comments:

Post a Comment