Monday, January 23, 2012

YEAH.

Favorite picture of yourself of all time?

Me at queer camp. I am standing in a green bucket wearing a much too small bra.

If your one of my friends on facebook you can see it. If you aren't too damn bad.

Why? Because that picture is me purely 100 percent the definition of who I am as a person

What's in my purse? I don't have a purse. I do have pockets. They aren't as fun as purses though. If you wanna know what shit I carry around I carry books, playscripts, electronics and headphones.

I've already done favorite movie so instead I will do favorite quotes like my friend lisha did


Mostly these are going to be from the fault in our stars. If you havent read it then press ctrl f and search: SEXY PANTS and then you will come to the part of the quotes section not about TFIOS

"It's hard as hell to hold on to your dignity when the risen sun is too bright in your losing eyes."

"Sometimes it seems, the universe wants to be noticed."

"I don't think defeatism is honest, I refuse to believe that."

"because there is no glory in illness"

"I like this world. I like drinking champagne. I like not smoking. I like the sound of dutch people speaking dutch. and now. . . I don't get a battle. I don't get a fight"

"The weird thing about houses is that they almost always look like nothing is happening inside of them, even though they contain most of our lives. I wondered if that was sort of the point of architecture."

"Ill give you my strength if I can have your remission."

The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars/ but in ourselves."

SEXY PANTS

Everyone here? OK here we go:

And in that moment I swear we were infinite- Patrick

When the ship docks....Punch her-Lisha


Every gay and lesbian person who has been lucky enough to survive the turmoil of growing up is a survivor. Survivors always have an obligation to those who will face the same challenges. -Bob Paris

Of course it's in your head harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real? -Dumbledore

I don't think that there's anything worse than being ordinary. -Angela Hayes

You guys wanna go see a dead body? -Vern

I know there are women, like my best friends, who would have gotten out of there the minute their boyfriend gave them a gun to hide. But I didn't. I got to admit the truth. It turned me on. -Karen

The town was paper but the memories were not.

“What a treacherous thing to believe that a person is more than a person.”

“When did we see each other face-to-face? Not until you saw into my cracks and I saw into yours. Before that, we were just looking at ideas of each other, like looking at your window shade but never seeing inside. But once the vessel cracks, the light can get in. The light can get out.”

“I found myself thinking about President William McKinley, the third American president to be assassinated. He lived for several days after he was shot, and towards the end, his wife started crying and screaming, "I want to go too! I want to go too!" And with his last measure of strength, McKinley turned to her and spoke his last words: "We are all going.”

Something you've learned:

I need to experience life and I need to participate. I need to understand what life and living really means along with what forgiveness and hope encourage.

1 Rant Bo Burnham
2 Jumper third eye blind
3 Holiday (live)
4 Cigarettes and valentines (live)
5 Not Just Yet Alex Day
6 The Steam Train - Songs for a new World
7 The way you make me feel Micheal Jackson
8 I think we got Love- Zanna, Don't!
9 Story of my life Shrek the musical
10 5 years time Noah and the whale

No comments:

Post a Comment